Demitasse Players Newsletter "Existential Epiphanies"
“Adapt yourself to the environment in which your lot has been cast, and show true love to the fellow mortals with whom destiny has surrounded you”
Our Newsletter is intended to inform, inspire, and educate our audiences to better understand the relationship between existentialism and promoting good mental health for both our society and ourselves individually. In essence, our newsletter is a psychotronic writing to help our readers to navigate life from merely existing to that of finding their essence of life. The Newsletter is neutral, free of bias, agendas, and partisan politics, written to unite our audience rather than to divide by avoiding judgmental and misdirected opinions.
I will refer you now the a quote by the ancient stoic Seneca;
“I am endeavoring to live everyday as if it were a complete life”
Click to view our archives and Join our mailing list.
- A New Year
- Curtain Call
- All We Need is Love
- The Healing Power of Art
- On a Mental Note
- Unmasking New Faces
- Demitasse Divorce “is love a cruel game we call happiness”
- The Existential Believer
- Demitasse Divorce Revised Edition
- Is Life a Pitbull
- Bottle Cap
- Daydreaming: The Theater of the Mind
- Rewinding Memories Forward
- Existential Rants
- “An Existential Date” Preview (A Demitasse Movie)
- Screening & Streaming of “An Existential Date” (A Demitasse Movie)
- Screening of “An Existential Date” (A Demitasse Movie)
- An Existential Date (A Demitasse Movie)
- The Lottery of Life
- The Beak Up Song
- Sweet Night Shade
- Superior ≠ Superiority
- Casting Sun Stones
- Amor Fati?
- The Power of Storytelling
- Do you feel stuck in your life as you are following it?
- Surfing the Existential Age Waves
- Is Social Distancing Something New?
- You are Cordially Invited
- Bullying A Right of Passage
- Demitasse Divorce
- Is love a cruel game we call happiness?
- Inaugural Newsletter
An Essential Existential Enigma
If the universe was formed from a very hot small and dense super-force
out of nothingness
Who created the very hot?……….. And what is nothingness made of?
If a creator god made this universe where did he live before the he
created the universe?
And, is God an only child?
Follow the Playwright
You can also follow the Playwright’s work by reading his monthly column, The Boomerang, in “The Examiner News” ( White Plains edition) and at www.Yonkers Tribune, his bi-weekly talk show is also on the Yonker’s Tribune website.